Content of this page:
Tuesday and Thursday, 11:30-12:45.
The main reference for the course is Horn and Johnson, Matrix Analysis.
Additionally, we shall be using a combination of lecture notes and extracts from books.
Most books used are available to you electronically through the libraries
From within campus, following the links posted below will take you directly to a page
from which you can access the book content. From outside campus, please see this page
for information on how to set up the Proxy Bookmarklet.
Note that for many of the books published by Springer, you can purchase a print copy of the book
for USD 24.95 (shipping included).
- Some information about the R programming language that you will need to use in the
assignments can be found here.
- Assignment 1. See the file here. Get a driver file here, which was used to test that your functions work.
- Assignment 2. See the file here.
- Assignment 3. See the file here.
- Assignment 4. See the file here. Note that the deadline depends on the date at which you receive the link
to your folder with the project paper.
- Assignment 5. See the file here. Get the driver file here, which will be used to test that your functions work.
- Assignment 6.
See this page
for information relative to the 2012 instance of this class.
In this directory (link
) you will find material for the class: some pdf files, your marks..